Several Metal Cutting Circular Saws Available
TecSaw has a variety of manual, semi-automatic and automatic circular saws for your cutting needs and is the exclusive supplier for both KASTO and MACC. Please find the types of machines available below.
Mitering Circular Saws for Steel & Aluminum
• Steel mitering saws are ideal for cutting materials with relatively small dimensions and for applications that require clean cuts.
• Aluminum saws operate with higher cutting speeds and carbide tipped saw blades and are designed to cut profiles and solid materials out of aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper and plastics.
• Manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic machines are available.
• Cutting Capacity: up to 8.1” for steel & aluminum
Straight Circular Saws for Aluminum
• Are designed for cutting profiles and solid materials out of aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper and plastics.
• Similar to cold saws for steel but operate with higher cutting speeds and carbide tipped circular saw blades.
• Cutting Capacity: up to 6.7″
High Performance Circular Saws for Steel & Aluminum
• Are heavy-duty, CNC-controlled, fully automatic production circular saws with infeed and discharge systems suitable for cutting profiles, tubes and solid material.
• Operated with HSS or carbide tipped circular saw blades these machines offer the highest performance, lowest cutting cost per piece, highest accuracy and run operator free.
• Cutting Capacity:up to 5.9″for steel cutting
• Cutting Capacity: up to 5.5″ for aluminum cutting